Storm Pal Inc
Our company was formed to
- Address the growing concern for reducing contaminants entering our water systems
- Design, develop and market a proven, affordable storm water oil and grease separator and
- Provide the related maintenance services to help ensure a cleaner environment.
Storm Pal Inc. will lead the way in practical and affordable storm water treatment devices. The Storm Pal interceptor is the most affordable, effective and versatile storm water treatment device available.
Gavin Swift, President
- Engineering companies that design site grading and drainage plans for urban areas.
- Environmental departments of governments, municipalities and special interest groups of all sizes.
- Land developers and owners of commercial properties.
- Present StormPal units include high volume parking lots located across Ontario such as: City of Ottawa, Windsor, Thunder bay, Sarnia, LaSalle, Strathroy, Middesex, and Chatham.